Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Baby It's Cold

>> Thursday, January 16, 2020

Good morning!
Is it cold where you live?  It is cold here!!
Nothing like a cup of hot coffee or hot chocolate
on days like this!  It feels good just holding the cup!


I also used Spellbinder and other dies, an embossing folder and Distress Inks 
on top of the white embossed snowflakes.

My second card uses the same snowflake background embossed with clear then 
I used alcohol inks over it, put a piece of paper on top and ironed off the embossing
to leave a bleach like look.  I found this technique on SCS here.
Besides the snowflakes I used DRS stamp: Cowboy Snowman.
I cut him out with an oval die using the out-of-the-box technique.
The Sparkle die is popped up as well as the ovals.
I used a bit of Snow Pen on the trees (puffed up with a heat gun).
Thanks for coming to visit today!
Robin


5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Great cards with super combinations of images and colors, Robin. The coffee cups are great for the weather lately. The snowman is so fun and well done. LOVE these!!! Hugz

Shelia said...

Great winter cards, Robin. I like the color combos on both of these. It’s not as cold here as it is usually for this time of the year, but holding a cup of coffee still feels great!

Sue said...

2 outstanding cards Robin! Both so bright and cheerful for cold winter days. Your ironing technique sounds fun and definitely something I want to try....I don't have to iron clothes while I have the iron out do I????

Karin said...

I love these wintery cards Robin! The colors are just amazing...The bands on the hot drinks are super and the snow background is gorgeous! And as always, your coloring is outstanding! That bandana looks like real denim!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are terrific, Robin! Yes..it IS cold outside & I love your fancy go cups & the colors are beautiful. Your cowboy snowman is so fun. I almost got him out the other day. I love the white embossed snowflakes on the blue bg.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP