Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

We Can Build A Snowman

>> Thursday, December 5, 2019

Good morning!
I have something different today.  This is a log house from Cottage Cutz and it is 
my backdrop for today's Christmas card.
I used 3 DRS stamps with it.  The Snow Background, the Tiny Snowman and the Triple Holly.
Isn't that Tiny Snowman just the cutest with this house.


There is some glossy stuff on the berries and glittery dots on the snowflakes.  I used Dries White Adhesive and glitter on the snow (the roof, ground, trees).
Ok, so this might just be my dream home, right?!!
Someday! Complete with the snowman of course!
Thanks for visiting today!
Robin

5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

So pretty, Robin. Love the way you did the snow and colored the holly. Such a great scene. My dream home too (minus the snow lol). BEAUTIFUL card. Hugz

Sue said...

What an adorable little house Robin!! Has a great cabin feel to it and looks small enough that it won't take all day to clean :) I don't know if the wooden frame is part of the set but I love it too!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is the perfect house, Robin! Except for the color, it could have been my house a couple of years ago. 2 wks after we moved in, we had over 10" snow dumped on us. It looked like a picture postcard. Love the glittery snow & wonderful house die.

Shelia said...

That die cut house is absolutely adorable, Robin. It makes me feel all warm & cozy!

Karin said...

That looks almost like a real life gingerbread house and I just love the snowy touches! That snowman is the perfect size (so cute!) and the holly added to the frame makes it look so festive!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP