Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Spooky Window

>> Wednesday, October 23, 2019

I am still making Halloween cards - I so love a spooky card!

I sponge the base, the main panel, and the outside scene with various inks and did the edges in Black Soot Distress Inks.  I stamped the Accent Bats and the Magic Potion Shelf in Versafine Black Onyx,
I embossed the brown cardstock with the Tim Holtz Tree Ring embossing folder before cutting it out with an MFT Window die.   The Boo was cut out with my Sister's Cricut.

Fun and quick card!

Hugz,

Nancy

4 comments:

Sue said...

This card just screams spooky Nancy! Excellent use of the dark colors (that I struggle with) and the yellow showing in the window has me picturing a full moon!

Robin Clendenning said...

So cute Nancy! I love your window with the potion bottles!! The Boo in the window and all the bats are perfect!

Shelia said...

What a fun spooky card this is! That window with the shelf is awesome! Fantastic Halloween card, Nancy.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Very spooky, Nancy! I love the window w/ all the wicked potions in front. I don't think I'd want to knock on that door, lol.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP