Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Be Thankful Every Day

>> Thursday, October 24, 2019

Good morning!
It is getting to be that time again when we all look forward to good food, cooler weather and being with friends and family.
I love Thanksgiving with all the traditional family recipes for dinner and all the goodies that EVERYONE seems to bring!
It is a good time.
I have Thanksgiving cards today, well duh huh?
Partly because of the third line of this poem I made my sky an amber color.
I stamped the scarecrow, masked him them stamped the leaf pile.
I punch 2 small squares, cut them in half and glued each to the corners.


This next card is stamped using several stamps, masking each.

I stamped the Pumpkin Stack, masked then stamped the Pumpkin Pile, masked, stamped the sign post, masked then last of all, stamped the cattails.  Removed all the mask then colored and done!
That's about it!
Thanks for visiting today!
Robin

4 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Great scarecrow and great pumpkins, Robin. Two awesome Fall cards full of pretty and cute Fall things. Super sky and super coloring! Hugz

Shelia said...

Beautiful cards,Robin. Those leaves look great behind your scarecrow. The pumpkins on the second one are colored perfectly! Wow!

Sue said...

What beautiful cards Robin! I how both scenes came out but I am totally shocked at the difference those 2 little cut in half squares made! Your masking, colors and coloring for both cards are just perfect!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are terrific, Robin! I love how colorful & warm they are. That scarecrow is one of my faves & he looks so good w/ the leave & warm gold bg. Your pumpkin patch is perfect!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP