Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Rainbow Birthday

>> Monday, July 29, 2019

Hello Everyone. Hope you had a great weekend. I have a super easy card to share with you today. I've been playing with Distress Oxide Inks a lot lately. I really like the blended looks you can get with them. I stamped the Interlocking Circle background image with VersaMark ink onto some white CS, heat embossed with white EP and then sponged on some Oxide inks ink rainbow colors, but not in the rainbow order. The Happy Birthday, part of the Birthday Multi Greeting was stamped with the same Distress inks. I used my Misti to keep the greeting straight. I added one ink at a time, wiping away some each time to give a more blended look. I like the fun and playful look of this birthday card.



Thanks for stopping by today. Have fun stamping and creating!! There's a deal at DRS Designs' on line store. Free shipping on orders over $50. You can check out details here.

blessings,
shelia

4 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Sheila, I love the images and the colors - so cute and a perfect Birthday card. HUgz

Sue said...

This card just screams FUN Shelia! Wonderful job shading the colors together and I love how you continued the rainbow of colors with the greeting!

Robin Clendenning said...

I love your rainbow of colors in the bg! It is so fun with the bubbles.
Beautiful!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How fun, Shelia! Great rainbow of colors on your resist bg. Such a happy, colorful card!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP