Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Birthday Candles Frame ๐ŸŽ‚

>> Friday, July 26, 2019

by Julie Warner - The Write Stuff

Happy Friday!
I hope your week has gone well! We had a little surprise cool front here & woke up to temps in the upper 50's & low humidity. It felt like late Sept instead of the end of July. I'm not complaining..it feels awesome! 

My card today is all about cake & candles. I thought I'd just use partial images & put them in the Wooden Frame Collection. I stamped the frame (& added an extra one across the bottom) then made a reverse mask, then stamped the images inside. Since there was so much going on here, I kept the color palette simple. 
Here's the inside & below it are the Copics I used.
Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Supplies:

paper: Staples 110# white, lt blue
ink: Memento tuxedo black 
accessories: Rubbernecker Rectangle Stitch dies,  Copic markers


4 comments:

Shelia said...

This is so pretty! Love all the candles & cakes in the frames! Super cute birthday card!

Sue said...

What a fun birthday card Julie! Great idea adding the extra frame to the bottom and I love the cake and candle theme!!

Robin Clendenning said...

Oh too cute Julie! Never thought of adding an extra frame either. Brilliant!
Love this birthday card!

nwilliams6 said...

So fun and festive and well done, Julie. I love how you did this! You are so creative!!! Hugz

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP