Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Underwater Wold

>> Thursday, June 13, 2019

Good morning!
On this underwater card my water is made up of dots.
As you can see, all the creatures love the little mermaid.  She loves them too.
There are some white caps on the surface and the sun is just setting (on the west coast).  For all of you living on the east coast it is sunrise.


My next underwater card is a fish bowl.  I just took my blue circle and drew a fish bowl rim then
cut it out.  I used thee Sand Snow Water Lines again, 4 in 1 Ocean, Sandcastle , Bubbles
4 in 1 Seashells and Beach Birthday.  I also used a die set from Talored Expression.

This is an easel card so even though it is a circle it is done the same way as a normal 
easel card.  The sentiment is popped up to act like a stop for the easel.
Thanks for visiting today!
Robin

4 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Robin, these cards are both totally stunning. I am continually amazed and inspired by how you use stamps, add details, and come up with brilliant ideas like these. Hard to pick a favorite but I totally wish I had thought of that fish bowl card! GREAT cards. Hugz

Shelia said...

Great cards, Robin. I really like the fishbowl one. I have a fish bowl die & never thought to use it with the new fish images! Might have to case this card! 😊

Karin said...

Oh goodness! These underwater scenes are just amazing! I love all of the stamps you used to make them come to life :) The sun rays reaching under the water are gorgeous on the first card...and the sandcastle inside the fishbowl is too perfect! The coloring is just awesome on both...Naturally! Jealous (in the best way possible!) of your artistic skills!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

these are so cute, Robin! I love the bright colors & fab scenes you created.That underwater look is wonderful w/ the sun rays shining thru & the bubbles & glitter lines look so cool on your fishbowl.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP