Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Water, Water, Water!

>> Wednesday, May 29, 2019

It has been hot, hot, hot here in Central Alabama.  I would love to be at the lake, a swimming pool, or some type of water.  I had to settle for making some cards with water scenes instead.  My first card was made by inking up a panel in Pacific Point and then stamping Vicki's Versatile Background in the same color.  Next, I stamped on two of the fish from 4 in 1 Ocean Designs and then coloring them in with a Sharpie pen.  I added on some eyes with white paint and then stamped the Eyes for You Greeting.  On the back panel, I stamped the same fish in Sahara Sand.

My next card was made this weekend and was inspired by THIS lovely picture at Ballard Designs which was the inspiration site at Splitcoaststampers.com.  After painting up the scene in watercolors, I stamped the Dreams Inspire Future Greeting
Hope your week is going well!

Hugz,

Nancy

4 comments:

Karin said...

I love the water background you made for those little fish, and the sentiment is fabulous! Wow, that second card is amazing...It looks just like the inspiration picture and I love what you did with the sentiment banner. Great cards!

Shelia said...

These are fantastic cards, Nancy! Love how you made the fish dark & added the white eyes. The background on the second card is amazing! Absolutely beautiful!

Sue said...

Your watercolors are just beautiful Nancy! I'm LOVING this country lane and the new greeting is perfect for it! Your fishy card is very clever! Fun idea turning them all into silhouettes!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are beautiful, Nancy! Your fish card is so fun..love the blue water & fish turned into silhouettes.Your grad card is lovely. Looks like a painting that needs to be in a frame.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP