Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Soldier Thank You

>> Saturday, May 25, 2019

Welcome!


I couldn't think of a better card to post on Memorial Day weekend than one thanking part of our military, so that's what I focused on and this is what I came up with.



I started by stamping our new Camouflage Background  randomly on some white card stock using a vintage green ink.  My next step was to repeat the process using the same ink pad but stamping off once before stamping my card.  Once I had a pattern I liked I sponged on the same green ink to fill in the white spaces.  Once that was finished I stamped our Army Seal on white and colored and fussy cut it.  The last element was stamping our Deco Thank You on green card stock and layering it with black and attaching all to a folded black card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sue

5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

So awesome, Sue! You used the new camo perfectly and paired it with some awesome images. Brilliant thinking and creating. Hugz

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Wonderful camo card, Sue! Perfect for my hubs..he was army. And I was born on an Air Force base..2 BIL's were in the navy & marines. I think we've got it covered, lol.

Shelia said...

Wow Sue, you really nailed it with the camo! It is perfect! Fantastic card for Memorial Weekend! Love it!

Robin Clendenning said...

Oh this is awesome. I had it in mind to do a hunters version but this army one is so cool!! Love it! What a great Memorial Day card!

Karin said...

Fantastic card! The multiple green tones one the background make it look like genuine camouflage! Amazing!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP