Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Graduation Day!

>> Thursday, May 9, 2019

Good morning!
I used my school colors this time, orange, black and white from Aviation
High School, go Falcons!
I also used a hat and diploma die from I.O. 
The frame is popped up. 



This next card is a bit of fun using the new
The frame is popped up again and the sentiment was divided into 2 separate lines.  I reversed the pig
because I wanted the hand up to hold the umbrella and he is popped up with the frame..  The umbrella was fussy cut.  The background was clear stamped and embossed then inked with a sponge.
I drew the rainbow on with markers.
Robin

5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Great colors and sketch on the Grad card, Robin. Super use of sentiments too. That Leonard in the rain card is awesome. Fun rainbow at the edge of the storm - awesome ideas and it looks so great! Love these. Hugz

Karin said...

I really like how you matched the circle greetings to the image in the middle! What a great graduation card! And the stormy pig card is beyond cute! I love that you were able to design a fun, hopeful card using the lighting bolt :)

Sue said...

Totally fun cards today Robin! Love how you paired up the 2 greetings - they go perfect together! Your circle set up is perfect too!
You completely surprised me with your 2nd card - Leonard is adorable holding the umbrella and the 2 rainbows just make it the happiest storm card ever!

Shelia said...

Great grad card, Robin. My school colors were blue & orange! Love how you used the umbrella & Leonard with the lightening bolt & greeting. Fabulous cards!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Really fun cards, Robin! Your grad card is so crisp & a such a super layout. And your rainbow pig is too cute. Love all the colors.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP