Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Golf Frame

>> Friday, May 10, 2019

by Julie Warner - The Write Stuff

Happy Friday!
I hope your week has gone well! It's almost Mother's Day so I have a Father's Day card to share. I had a lot of fun making this one. The collection of frames gives you a lot of options to use a bunch of images or partial images & fill it in. You can either mask the frames & stamp inside or do like I did & cut out the centers of the frames. I knew I wanted Golfer Duff kind of in & out of the frame so it was easier to do this but cutting out the insides of the frames.
After coloring all the images, I arranged them inside the frames & stamped the greeting underneath. I had to cut around parts of Duff to fit him inside & outside the frame. 

Here's the inside & below it are the Copics I used.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great weekend & Happy Mother's Day! 
Supplies:

paper: Staples 110# white, X-Press It, dk green
ink: Memento tuxedo black 
accessories: Rubbernecker Rectangle Stitch dies,  Copic markers



5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Totally awesome stamping, designing, and coloring, Julie. This is so fun! I really love how the golfer looks - you did a fab job with him. GREAT card. Hugz

Shelia said...

Wow Julie, you did a fantastic job on this card! Love the design, details & coloring! Great idea to have Duff coming out of the frame! Fabulous Father's Day card!

Sue said...

What an amazing Father's Day card Julie! Having the golfer hanging out the frame is just totally awesome!
Your colors and coloring are perfect too!

Karin said...

Goodness, the golfer leaning out of the frame is brilliant! Awesome coloring too :). Love that frame stamp and all the uses!

Robin Clendenning said...

Haha! The golf stamps are perfect for the frames!! It looks so cute, especially Duff! Wonderful Father's Day card!!!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP