Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Hats Off

>> Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Hi Everyone,

The hats are flying everywhere on my card today.  I thought I would keep the color choice a basic black and white, so that it could be gender neutral and not tied to any school colors. I think it's a must when considering building up a card stash for emergencies :)  

I created the background using the new Grad Hat Hooray background, and I added an embossed strip down the side.  I stamped and die cut the new Hats off Graduation Greeting and attached it using dimensional foam tape. 


I wanted to have some hats flying around, so I heat embossed two of the Brush Mortarboards and fussy cut them, before attaching them using the same dimensional tape.

Now that Easter is behind us, the graduation season is coming up fast.  Check out all of the  great graduation stamps available right here....Have a good one and happy stamping!

Karin

3 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Karin, this is elegant and so pretty. Love your b/w scheme. I made a similar card for tomorrow, but I see so many things on yours that I wish I would have done. Super well done and inspirational! Many hugz

Sue said...

I love this card Karin!! The black and white color scheme is a great idea for any grad and I love all the different mortarboards flying around - especially the big ones :)

Robin Clendenning said...

Beautiful black and white card! Love the hats!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP