Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Flying Hats

>> Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Graduation is just around the corner and this year I need a bunch of cards.  DRS Designs has a bunch of great new graduation images and lots of great existing images as well.  I combined and old image, Congratulations Graduation, and a new sentiment, Hats off Graduation Greeting for this card.

I used THIS card by a fellow stamper, Catherine, as my inspiration.  To make the background, I inked up some acetate, misted it with water, and then placed it on the base paper.  After it dried, I stamped the sentiment. 

Hope your week is going well!  Hugz




3 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

Love the hats! They are perfect with the sentiment! Great bg as well Nancy! Love this graduation card~!

Sue said...

Wonderful graduation card Nancy! LOVE all the dimension and shading with the fussy cut grad caps!

Karin said...

What a fantastic card Nancy! I love how you have so many hats, even some half way off...I wish I had thought to do that too! Great colors and dimension as well!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP