Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Grad Dreams

>> Friday, April 26, 2019

by Julie Warner - The Write Stuff

 Happy Friday!
I hope your week has gone well! And I hope you had a very Happy Easter! Are you enjoying all the new stamps? For my card today, I kept CAS..and this could be used for a male or female grad. You could also change up the colors behind the stars to match the school colors. 

I had a bg...actually a lg white envelope that I kept under my card stock when I was sponging, spraying & what not, & it looked so pretty & glittery, I saved it. I die cut the Stars out of the front & added the bg behind it. I put the white outline back in place & used a silver Wink of Stella on some. It was really surprising to me how much sparkle it added in comparison to the clear I used on the capital letters of the greeting & a couple of the other white star frames. I added some diplomas & mortarboards in the left corner.
 Here's the inside.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great weekend! 
Supplies:

paper: Staples 110# white
ink: Versaclair nocturne, Memento gray flannel (Memento tuxedo black also used inside)
accessories: RubberneckerRectangle Stitch,Stars dies,  Wink of Stella




5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Such a lovely Grad card, Julie. A beautiful and festive feel with your pretty stars (I love the die). The new sentiment looks fab on here too. Many hugz

Sue said...

What a beautiful Grad card Julie! Those stars are awesome and I love how you added the silver to a few of them - really makes them stand out! I'm so glad you rescued all the sponging etc. overflow - really made a beautiful background!!

Robin Clendenning said...

Oh your stars are gorgeous! Beautiful card Julie!

Shelia said...

Beautiful grad card, Julie. Love the rainbow of stars!

Karin said...

Those sparkly, colorful stars look great paired with the bright white of the card. They're the perfect design element with the new sentiment! Super inside too!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP