Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Silly but Fashionable Bird!

>> Thursday, March 14, 2019

Good morning!
I used some ideas from "Susie's Exclusive Fashions" (Susie Williams aka Susie Australia), with her permission of course, for my Silly Bird this morning! Susie is my friend from SCS and she is known for dressing birds.  I used DRS stamps: Large Original Plaid for the vest and background, Silly Bird, Extra Tweet Day, Shamrockin Day and Small Shamrock Group

The hat and bow tie are dies from Karen Buriston.  I used green glitter paper
and ribbon as well as a sketch from SCS.



This second card made my hubby laugh out loud!
He loved the bathing beauty Silly Bird.  I made her suit using the Polka Dot Background 
and a black pen.  Other DRS stamps used: Brush Beach Sunrise, Sending You Sunshine
I used the frame die by MFT's, Umbrella by ODBD, chair, seagulls, fence, sandcastle
and sand toys dies by I.O. 

So, what can you think of to dress these Silly birds?
Looks fun, right? It is!
Thanks for visiting today!
Robin

6 comments:

Susie Williams said...

Oh my goodness, I am having trouble typing as I am laughing so much. I just showed my hubby and just like your he laughed out loud too. Both of your birds look fabulous. I am going have to talk to my local craft shop.....we NEED DRS Designs stamps here down under.

nwilliams6 said...

How funny that Susie was the first comment because I thought of her when I saw you created that bathing beauty - I thought it was something she would do. She does need DRS stamps at her craft shop! These cards are remarkable, Robin. Over the top creative, super fun, inspirational, and a total delight. Wow! Hugz

Shelia said...

OH my goodness, Robin, how fun are these? Love the outfits you created for your silly birds! That bathing suit is too much! There will be lots of laughter on the blog today! Great cards - love all the details on these!

Sue said...

Extra, extra cute cards today Robin! I have to say that while I have several ideas for this silly bird rattling around in my head, dressing them up never entered my head! Which is probably for the best since I could never have created outfits as adorable as yours! As cute as your little Irish bird is, I think your bathing beauty bird is even more terrific!

Karin said...

I'm dying...lol! These are just CRAZY CUTE! Those birdies are amazing dressed up for the occasions. That bathing suit is EVERYTHING :) Love the clever way you combined the greetings on your St. Pat's card too!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are so fun & so funny, Robin! Your dress up birds are soooo cute! They'd go perfectly w/ those dress up pigs I made last year, lol. The scene to w/ the bathing beauty is wonderful. Very cool, Robin.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP