Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Easter Piggy

>> Friday, March 22, 2019

by Julie Warner - The Write Stuff

 Happy Friday!
I hope your week has gone well! Welcome to Spring! Its been on the cold side here (lows in the 20's) but it's been sunny! I can't tell you how happy that makes me. We're supposed to have a streak of 10 sunny days in a row. That hasn't happened here since last April! I feel like I need to have sunglasses on in the house, lol. I actually opened the blinds up all the way to take this pic & ended up w/ a shadow across it. At least my Easter piggy was shaded on the correct side..almost looks like the sun is shining on him.
My card is pretty CAS. I used a stencil & the pink Distress inks to partially sponge the card front. I stamped the Easter piggy, masked him & used a straight mask across the ground & partially sponged the green inks upward from mask. After removing the masks, I colored everything & stamped the greeting. 

Here's the inside & below it are the Copics I used.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great weekend!


Supplies:
paper: Staples 110# white
ink:  Memento tuxedo black, Distress ink spun sugar, worn lipstick, twisted citron, mowed lawn
accessories: Rubbernecker rounded stitched rectangles, Copic markers, Memory Box stencil, lg corner rounder






5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Wow - I love this card, Julie. Some fancy masking, sponging, stenciling and coloring. Everything looks so perfect! I feel inspired for sure! Enjoy the sun - I sure am! Hugz

Robin Clendenning said...

So cute Julie! Love how you colored Leonard with the big egg shadow on him...why didn't I think of that, LOL!! This is such a pretty card with that bg too!

Karin said...

This is adorable! I love the soft pink background and your expert coloring skills really bring Leonard to life :) Cool sentiment too!

Sue said...

Too cute Julie!! Fantastic coloring, but it's the green shading that's really catching my eye! And I love how you placed the greeting half on and half off!

Shelia said...

What a fun Card! Love the stenciling on this. Great card design too.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP