Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Bee Happy

>> Saturday, March 23, 2019

Welcome!

Have you ever stamped a card that had you smiling the whole time?  Our happy little bee just kinda does that for me - and our new "trees" just added to it :)




I started my card by stamping our Open Tree on my white card stock using black ink and then adding the Silhouette Trees around it using spring green and lavender inks.  A little turquoise sponging around the edges and my background was all set.  I stamped our Happy Bee in the top right corner and after coloring added some sparkle to his wings.  For the greeting I stamped our Bee Happy Birthday greeting on scrap and layered it on some bright green card stock.  At some point in the process I managed to get a couple of blue smudges on my background so I added a free hand bee trail to cover them up and attached my greeting.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sue

5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Totally adorable card, Sue. Love the happy colored trees and the adorable bee. Another super idea for these fun trees (they look great mixed together too)! Fun card. Hugz

Robin Clendenning said...

So cute Sue! Love the trees!

Shelia said...

This is such a sweet card, Sue. The purple & green in the background really make this card pop!

Karin said...

These colors are just so spring-y and cheerful! Such a happy birthday card for any season if you ask me :)

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How cute, Sue! Love the spring colors of your branches & that big bumblebee is adorable. Super spring bday card.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP