Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Branches and Feathers

>> Wednesday, March 6, 2019

I am having fun playing with the new image that came out last week.  I made two cards using the same inks and colors. 

On the first card, I made my background first by sponging on some Distress ink and then doing some paint and ink splatters.  Next, I stamped the new Silhouette Leaf Branch in Distress Ink about 20 times.  I used part of the new Thinking of You Tweetie greeting for the sentiment.

I did another sponged bg for the next card and stamped on the new Extra Tweet Day greeting. I then colored up the new Feathers 3 in 1 image and fussy cut them.  The feathers look so realistic and they were fun to color up.

This cards were so easy to do and I love the new theme of Branches and Feathers.

Hope your week is going wonderfully.

Hugz,

Nancy

5 comments:

Shelia said...

Beautiful cards, Nancy. I love the dark, rich plum with the green background - very spring like! I'm ready for spring!

Karin said...

What a fantastic color combo! That deep purple is just amazing and your coloring on the feathers is just outstanding! I want to meet the bird that those came from...lol! Beautiful cards Nancy!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Super colors, Nancy! Your CAS treatment really makes those feathers & greeting stand out.

Sue said...

Such cool cards Nancy! Excellent and unusual color combo! I need to try your multiple branch stamping - I'm thinking about adding a 2nd color though.... Why is it that no matter how much I love a card I still want to change things up??? :) Wonderful job on the feathers too - love the dark colors and the shading!

Robin Clendenning said...

Ooh Nancy, I love the deep dark colors of your tree branch, reminds me of a plum tree. They are so pretty! Also like the dark colored feathers and sentiment! Lovely cards my friend!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP