Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Gnome

>> Saturday, February 2, 2019

Welcome!

I'm the first to admit that I don't pay much attention to the weather around the country, but I seem to be hearing that a lot of folks are really, really cold this year.  How great is that for us stampers?  Stay inside where it's toasty and get some serious card making done!  Our new gnome images should put a smile on your face and some warmth in your heart!  You can check them all out here




For my card today I stamped our Tree Home Gnome using black ink on the left side of my white card stock and then the Snail Toadstool image to it's right.  I did use a black pen to connect the two stamp together and extend the tree off the top of the card.  I made a mask of the Gnome image and after placing it on the card I sponged on my sky and then stamped our Irish Blessing.  After removing the mask I used watercolor pencils to color the grass, tree and toadstool and markers for the gnome's hat and coat.  I layered everything on black and then a folded green card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sue

5 comments:

Shelia said...

Cute card, Sue! I like how you paired the images with a St. Patrick's Day greeting!

Robin Clendenning said...

Really cute card Sue! The sentiment is totally amazing!!

Karin said...

What a sweet little woodland scene and the sentiment is perfect! Great card!

nwilliams6 said...

Sue, this card is fabulous. A great sentiment to go with these new images. Love your soft coloring and designing, Super well done. Hugz

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How cute, Sue! Perfect Irish blessing to go w/ your cute little gnome. Your sky looks wonderful.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP