Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Gnome Matter What

>> Thursday, January 31, 2019

Good morning friends!

Today I have 2 cards using the new gnome stamps.
These are so adorable, I just love them.
I also used Toadstools, You Brighten My Day and The new Sleeping Gnome and Gnome Matter What Sentiment soon to be released.

I used a sketch for this card and some fun colors.  Only part of the Gnome Matter What stamp was used so that it would go with the rest of my sentiment of You Brighten My Day.
I masked off my main gnome image and added the other toadstools.



My next card Uses the entire Gnome Matter What sentiment, the open door gnome


I also used a wood grain embossing folder with this one and sponged it with some 
Tea Dye Distress Ink.  The sky is softly sponged with Blue Sky Brilliance and a torn paper 
towel to make the clouds (I like the soft and un-unified look it gives).

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you enjoy these new fun stamps!
Robin



5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Robin, these are so fun, colored so well, and super cheerful. Wonderful sketches and ways to show these great new images. I am having fun playing with them to and so wish I had even a fraction of your coloring skills!!! Great cards - thanks for sharing! Hugz

Shelia said...

Wow Robin, you have colored these images perfectly! Love the colors you chose for the mushrooms, so vibrant & fun! I like how you used part of the greeting on the first card, too.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

how cute, Robin! love the colors & fun layouts. Apollogies in advance..my shift key apparently thinks it needs a vacation and only works sporadically since yesterday. how annoying!

Sue said...

How fun are these?? Love the bright intense colors and the simple square setups! Great job changing up the greeting too!

Karin said...

These cards are just awesome! I love the little gnomes; your coloring has really brought them to life :) And the image panels set on an angle at to the fun and whimsey!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP