Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Seashell Christmas

>> Friday, December 7, 2018

by Julie Warner - The Write Stuff

 Happy Friday!
I hope your week has gone well! Is it cold where you are? It's been pretty cold here & now they're telling us to expect some of the frozen stuff this weekend. I guess winter is really here. So now is a probably a good time to show you one of the new (tropical) theme Christmas images. Perfect for those Christmas cards you need to send to people in warmer climes. Or if you just want to dream of warmer weather. 

My Seashell Christmas Tree  was gold embossed on some confetti sand card stock then I added just a touch of color w/ some Prismacolor pencils. On the darker sand c/s, I gold embossed the Splatter Bg on the lower section then used a curved die to cut the lower part of the tree layer. The new greeting was also gold embossed & die cut w/ a circle die. I added some gold thread tied in a. bow just under the top of it.
Here's a look at the inside.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

Supplies:
paper:  Staples 110# white, confetti sand, dk sand, pale pink
ink: Encore ultimate metallic gold (inside: Brilliance lightning black) 


5 comments:

Sue said...

What an absolutely beautiful card Julie! Wonderful color choices and a perfect set up! Your loopy thread bow is a great finishing touch!

Karin said...

This is so soft and super pretty! What a lovely "warm" Christmas card! Your embossing and color choices are so beautiful :)

Shelia said...

I absolutely love this card, Julie! The gold embossing with a touch of color is perfect for this new image!wish I'd thought to gold emboss it! I'm definitely going to case this card for my cousin. She loves the beach!

nwilliams6 said...

Love the gold embossing and the way you did the bottom of the card, Julie. This is gorgeous! Wonderful ideas! Hugz

Robin Clendenning said...

Oh I love the pink and gold! What a gorgeous card and a beautiful way to use that wonderful seaside Christmas image!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP