Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

He is the Way

>> Saturday, December 8, 2018

Welcome!

My card today celebrates the true meaning of Christmas.



 
I stamped our 3 Wisemen (except the star) on white card stock using black ink and then used our Sand, Snow and Water Lines to continue the sand lines off my card.  I used a sand colored pencil to color the bottom and a combination of blue pencils and blue ink for my sky.  After the sky was dry I stamped our new He is the Way greeting and the star from the Wisemen stamp using versamark ink and white embossing powder.  It's hard to see in the picture, but I also used a silver jelly roll pen to add some stars in the sky then layered it on black card stock and a folded purple card.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sue

5 comments:

Shelia said...

Beautiful Christmas card, Sue. I like this greeting paired with this image too. Your sky is a gorgeous shade of blue!

nwilliams6 said...

Sue, this is amazing. I love how you did this and I love all these images. Great ideas. I feel very inspired. Many hugz

Robin Clendenning said...

Beautiful Sue! I love that verse with the Wisemen...I was thinking of that too, beautiful scene!!

Karin said...

I love those Wisemen pointing the way! Perfect sentiment to use with them!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

So pretty, Sue! The wisemen are perfect w/ this new greeting. I love the deep blue sky & white embossing.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP