Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Thanks Be To God

>> Thursday, October 25, 2018

Good morning!
Time for some fall and Thanksgiving cards!  It will be here before 
we know it!

This first card features some cute new fall stamps.

I started with the sponged sky and then stamped the wheat stalks.  I stamped the
right side of the Pumpkin Pile on the left bottom part of card and the left side on the right bottom.  I stamped the full pumpkin pile on a separate piece, colored and fussy cut.  I cut this wagon (Older HFC die) and inserted the pumpkins into it.  I stamped the sunflowers and leaves part of the 4 in 1 Harvest stamps 2 and 3 times, colored and fussy cut then glued them into my scene. I then glued the wagon and harvest onto my card.

This card uses new stamps as well...Hanging Sign Post, Give Thanks Pumpkin Stack, and Happy Fall Y'All.  I stamped the sign and sentiment on the card panel, colored then sponged background.  I stamped the pumpkins on another piece, colored and fussy cut then glued to the card.






























The background orange panel was run through a Cuttlebug embossing folder.
My layout was a sketch challenge at SplitCoastStampers.

Thanks for visiting today! Now go get crafty!!
Robin

4 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Wow, Robin. That wagon full of pumpkins is so great! Pumpkins everywhere and they look awesome. Love the wagon and the wheat too. On the second card your sign post, sky, and pumpkin stack are wonderfully done. Two very special cards. Hugz!

Shelia said...

Oh my goodness, Robin, these are absolutely gorgeous! Love that wagon with the beautiful pumpkins. Great layout on the second. I like how you made the sign post taller. Gorgeous coloring on both of these!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are so pretty & so colorful, Robin! one your wagon full of beautiful pumpkins. The sign w/ the pumpkin stack is wonderful. The rich autumn colors are beautiful!

Sue said...

I just don't have the words to tell you how fantastic these cards are Robin! Your wagon with the pumpkins is just incredible - layout to execution is perfect! Your sign card is amazing too - great idea stacking those pumpkins in from of the sign! Great job getting the Happy Fall Y'all to fit so perfectly!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP