Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Patterned Pumpkin Patch

>> Friday, October 26, 2018

by Julie Warner - The Write Stuff

Happy Friday!
I hope your week has gone well! Finally! Fall has arrived! Trouble is, it's starting to feel more like early winter. The poor trees haven't had enough time to start changing..they're just starting to lose the leaves. AND...how is it possible for a hurricane that hit the Pacific coast of Mexico to dump rain & blowing winds on us here? What did I say..no matter where a hurricane hits this year, we're getting a piece of it. Incredible!

I have a fun card today, showing some brand new images along w/ a couple of older images. After I stamped & masked the new Pumpkin Pile on the left, I stamped the Pumpkin Patch on the right. Then I drew patterns on all of them & colored them in. The idea came about after I saw this picture. Isn't it cute?
Then I added the sunflowers & leaves on & under the left upper corner. I had a leftover scrap of green & I thought it looked good under the right side.  I'm kinda liking these pumpkins w/ all the fun patterns. 
Here's a look at the inside & below it are the Copic I used.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

Supplies:
stamps: DRS Designs -  Pumpkin PilePumpkin Patch4 in 1 Harvest  (inside: Hayrides Harvest )
paper:  Staples 110# white, X-Press It white
ink:  Memento tuxedo black, Versaclair nocturne
accessories:  Copic markers, Copic multiliner pen, Misti, Rubbernecker stitched rectangle dies


5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Brilliant, Julie! This is a pumpkin patch I want to go to! What a wonderful idea to design up these pumpkins so beautifully and combine these two pumpkin images. I LOVE THIS!!!!! Super card. Hugz

Shelia said...

Wow Julie, those pumpkins are amazing! Love the designs you added to them. Gorgeous coloring & fun layout! I really like this fun card!

Donna W said...

Love your pretty card! Thanks for sharing.

Robin Clendenning said...

OMGosh Julie! You come up with the best ideas! I LOVE the patterns one each pumpkin! That little photo of pumpkins was genius inspiration and you did such a fantastic job on it!! LOVE this card!Beautiful coloring as always too! They are perfection!

Sue said...

What an amazing coloring job Julie! Not only the fun patterns you've added but your shading too! Love that you paired the new Pumpkin Pile with the Pumpkin Patch (and I'm kinda upset that I didn't think of it myself :) Your sunflower and leaf corner adds the perfect touch as well as the opposite corner with the green layer!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP