Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Creepy Graveyard

>> Saturday, October 20, 2018

Welcome!

What's Halloween without a creepy graveyard?  Especially with a sentry like my raven friend here!  I can assure you that I will not be anywhere close to a graveyard most nights, but especially on Halloween night :)





This was actually a pretty quick and fun card to stamp.  I started by stamping our Silhouette Graveyard using black ink.  I made a quick moon mask and a mask to cover the grass area and sponged on some blue and purple inks in the sky.  I removed both masks and added one to cover my now blue sky and sponged on some greens for the grassy area.  Once I removed that mask I used some colored pencils for the moon and stamped our Easy Grass background.  I stamped our new Iron Fence and Gate on top using black ink as well as our Raven and colored in the tree branch with black ink giving it a silhouette look, but adding a yellow beak and talons to the raven.  For the headstone, I stamped our RIP Tombstone on a scrap of card stock, colored and fussy cut it and attached it to my scene.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Sue

4 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Sue, this is super spooky! Love the grave yard idea and how you masked it off to create everything. Very good ideas and it is a great scene! I won't be in any graveyards at Halloween either. Hugz

Robin Clendenning said...

Oh I love our new fence and it pairs so beautifully with the graveyard! This IS a creepy graveyard scene! Creepy in the best way! LOL! I love the moon and that scary bird too!

Shelia said...

Great Halloween card, Sue. Your graveyard looks so spooky, especially with that Raven watching!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How spooky, Sue! Wonderful Halloween card & I love the colors. Perfect spooky card!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP