Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Walking on the Wild Side

>> Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Some weeks are a bit wilder than others, and this week I am doing some wild things for me!  I will tell you all about it next week.  In honor of my wild week, I made some wild side cards.

This first card is a case of the SCS Featured Stamper of the week's card.  THIS is the card I cased.

I used the boot off the 4-in-1 Cowboy Gear image and the Walk on the Wild Side Greeting.  I used an animal print stencil on the white panel under the sentiment.   Since I had the sentiment out, I made another card for my Grandson's Birthday:
I used torn papers for the clouds and the mountains and sponged up the grass and volcano smoke.  The dinosaurs are from a Spellbinders Dinosaur Dies set.

Hope your week is going well.

Hugz,

Nancy


4 comments:

Karin said...

Both of your wild side cards are super! So creative to pair the greeting with all the cowboy boots...And those dinos are just darling! Sheesh...Your volcano is amazing, what a backdrop!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How fun are these! Love your boots w/ the strip across the middle..kind of reminds me of cowhide & your Dino card is soooo cute! Love those Jurassic creatures w/ the volcano in the bg.

Shelia said...

Nancy, these are super cute. Using the boot to create your background was genius! Those Dino's on the second are great with the wild side greeting. Your grandson will love it!

Sue said...

2 Terrific cards Nancy! Excellent stamp pairing using the walk on the wild side with the cowboy boot (I'm jealous I didn't find that one first :) and your dinosaurs are adorable! Great job on the volcano!!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP