Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Ghoul Times!

>> Thursday, September 13, 2018

Good morning!
For this card I used DRS stamps: Silhouette Spooky Village 141H,


The tree die cut s from Memory Box and the small ghost dies
are from I.O. I used Midnight Twinkle Embossing Powder on the trees
and the ghost are cut out of vellum.  I used some small black lace trim
between the top panel and the bottom grave yard panel.
The sky was sponged with Distress Inks.


For this card I used DRS stamps: Ghoul Times Greeting 969D, Monster Hugs
I used a bit of colored pencil to enhance the color in open letters of
 Monster Hugs and Distress inks sponged for the sky. The moon was
sponged with white pigment and embossed with clear powder.
I used the same white ink on the black silhouette to imply fog rising
from the ground and moon-light on the tree and roof of the house. 
I used some warm grays to color the zombie's skin this time (I usually use a greenish gray).


The tree/house/fence die is by Taylored Expression.  I placed yellow
paper behind the windows of the house.
I zombie is popped using foam tape.

It may seem early for Halloween cards but really it is just around 
the corner especially if you still need to purchase your stamps.
Have a great week crafting!
Robin

5 comments:

Shelia said...

Awesome Halloween cards, Robin. Love all the details on these. Your backgrounds are gorgeous. Love the colors you used!

Samantha said...

These are both really fun Halloween cards, Robin! I love the shocking colors. Your Zombie Gal is positively ghoulish :)

Sue said...

Your cards are so fun this week Robin! Your backgrounds are so bright and cheerful and look fantastic against the black die cuts! Love your coloring on your zombie - you've really nailed the dead look :)

nwilliams6 said...

Robin, your skies on both cards are WONDERFUL! Some awesome coloring and images and designing! Wonderful Halloween cards - I really love them both!!! Hugz

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Very spooky cool, Robin! Love the bright colors & spooky die cuts.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP