Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Halloween, It's A Scream!

>> Thursday, September 27, 2018

Good morning!
I have another scary skull today, I know my guys love this!!
This cut out skull has a wobble under him making it extra fun 
to receive for Halloween,
I used DRS stamps: It's A Scream and Scary Skull.
I also used dies by Memory Box (web), MFTs (circles) and 
Penny Black (border).
The web has some light silver metallic ink sponged on it, the circle
and edge are sponged with Oxide inks.



For this next card I used DRS stamps: Ghost Boo! Fancy Pumpkin 
and Open Plaid (the stripes).
Used my Misti to do the stripes so that I got a nice 
solid color each time and it made it easier to line up the way I wanted it,
 (did a 1/4 sheet to be used for the border and corners).
I colored my images in the stripe colors.
Amazingly enough, I found this ribbon that matched almost exactly!!!
Some embroidery floss was threaded under the bow to attach some 
little punched stars.
The lavender background is a star embossing folder (Sizzix)
and the die is from MFTs.
I love purple. orange, lime green, Turquoise and black 
for Halloween...my go to colors for sure.  They are so bright and fun.


Thanks for visiting today!
Robin

5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Only you would have ribbon to match your wonderful created stripe paper! Wow. I really love that new Boo stamp mixed with the pumpkin and those great stripes - your second card is so fun! The first is super spooky and I love the purple on that skull. Great cards, Robin - they are awesome Halloween cards and very inspiring.

Karin said...

Holy cow! I always love when you make cards with bright fun colors, but gee whiz...That patterned paper you made is rocking my world! I thought it was store bought! Crazy amazing matching ribbon and the skull card is creepy, but so pretty too!

Sue said...

How fun and colorful are these?? I'm a little bummed you made pink look so creepy, but it really works for the skull!! Incredible job on the stripped background - really has me thinking about fruit stripe gum :)

Shelia said...

Oh my gosh, I was looking at the second card & trying to figure out how you stamped that ribbon! Can't believe you had some to match your background! Beautiful color combo & layouts on these two Halloween cards!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Very creepy & cool, Robin! These cards are so colorful & I love the purples on them. The spider web on the first really adds a nice detail & I can't believe your ribbon matched so perfectly.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP