Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Drink Up Witches!

>> Saturday, September 29, 2018

Welcome!!





I started my card by stamping our Witches Cauldron on white card stock 2 times and then a third time using what was once called a "flip, flop block" so the cauldron would have the broom handle on the opposite side.  Once they were colored using water color pencils and a blender pen I fussy cut them and when I got to the swirling steam I just cut it off.  Once then were attached to my green background I missed the swirls, so I just inked up that portion of the stamp and stamped it directly on the green card.  I stamped out new Drink Up Witches greeting on white, cut it to size, sponged the edges and layered it on black.  Everything was then attached to a black panel and then a folded purple card.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sue

5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Great card, Sue. Great combination of images and a fun color on the "wine". Scary and fun. I have been thinking about this new drink up image and your card inspires me! Many hugz!!!

Robin Clendenning said...

An apple-tini eh? LOL! Love your sentiment with those cauldrons bubbling over the fire! Must be a strong one! So fun and cute!

Shelia said...

Great Halloween card, Sue. I like the cauldrons paired with this new image, cute & scary!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How fun, Sue! Love the acid green color & cauldrons in the bg. Not sure if I'd drink it though, lol.

Karin said...

I love the cauldrons with the bubbling brew! I love how you added the swirls and that darling sentiment/image stamp is just perfect! Fun, bright Halloween card!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP