Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Colorful Dancing Boots

>> Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Hello friends.  Today is my "Friday" at work as I have the next two days off.  I am very excited, and I am going to spend some extra time with my Grandchildren.   The other day, one of my Grandsons came up to me and stuck his foot out, and said, "Look Nanna, I am wearing an ostrich."  It was a faux ostrich skin cowboy boot and it was snazzy looking.

Today, I have some snazzy looking boots to share with you.  I stamped the boots from the new 4-in-1 Cowboy Gear stamp and sponged them up in some fun colors.  I did the same with the hat from the set.  I added a little feather for extra fun.  The sentiment is from the new Western Word Square stamp.

The background was kind of dull so I added in some paper piercing using a piercing template.

My inspiration was THIS fun nail design by OPI (from the Inspiration challenge at Splitcoaststampers.com).

On the inside, I used another boot and the In the Accessories Greeting.


I think I need to get some new cowboy boots - some like these would be really fun.

Hugz,

Nancy


4 comments:

Sue said...

What a FUN card Nancy! I am just loving those dye dyed boots and hat! You're right - the feather just makes it all extra fun! Love the CAS setup too - the simple frame and piercing is perfect!! WTG!!!

Donna W said...

Love your pretty card! Thanks for sharing.

Karin said...

How CUTE!!! The multicolored accessories are crazy fun and I love them paired up with that sentiment! Genius idea and I'm lovin' it all on the Kraft card base too :)

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Love these colors, Nancy! I'd wear those boots in a heartbeat! And your paper piercing is awesome. love the interest it adds.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP