Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Saving Money and Space? Me LIKEY!!!

>> Tuesday, May 5, 2009

By:Dawn Knight

Today, I am going to show you how to make the most of 2 things we stampers ALWAYS need... Money and space! How you ask? Let me enlighten you...with DRS Designs Background stamps! Here is all you need to create customized backgrounds and patterned paper. I will be showing how wonderful these stamps are by using the raindrops background. First, I adhere it to an acrylic block. These blocks are totally reusable, so you only buy them once! And, look how small that background stamp is! This will take up no room at all... HOW WONDERFUL!!!

This is how the first stamping of the background will appear. I start in the corner so I can keep track of where I start and where I need to go next. I find it easier to work in a pattern Then I just continue to stamp the paper in rows ...



This is what your completed background will look like! how totally awesome is that? And super easy!




Here is my card showing the darling little ducks trying to stay out of the rain I created!


Please check out all of the wonderful DRS Designs background stamps here and see what you can create! You will save even more money using the option of buying them unmounted! you can mount them on easy mount or just adhere them to an acrylic block and stamp them and the result will be wonderful!
Thanks for stopping by!



5 comments:

The Determined Scrapper said...

Love how quick and easy that looks. I will have to get me one of those stamps. Thanks for sharing. Very Cute Card

Anonymous said...

Great tutorial on the background stamps Dawn!! Really sweet card too!! :)

Cathy Rulli said...

Fun post! tfs

Sue said...

Great tutorial! Love that Duck card too! With all the rain lately it's very appropriate!
Thanks

Jessica G. said...

I love those background stamps! Adorable card, Dawn!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP