Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Spring Flowers

>> Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Posted by: Heather

We are having a heat wave in Wisconsin this week. 55 degrees in February...unheard of... I didn't even wear a coat to work yesterday. With this patch of warm weather, my mind is on spring and even more specifically...spring flowers. I love when it gets warm enough for flowers to start blooming. I know it won't be warm enough for that for several months (at least in Wisconsin), but a girl can dream can't she! Sad thing is, by next week it will be long underwear weather again.
Since I'm in a flower mode this week I thought I would share some cards made with a few of the awesome flower stamps from DRS Designs:

I hope you all have a wonderful day! Thanks for stopping by!

Heather

4 comments:

Jessica G. said...

It feels like spring here, too! Great cards -- the black stitching really pops, love the purple and white together. My favorite is the red card; the ribbon and hardware go so well with this flower BG!

Cathy Rulli said...

Very pretty cards - I really like the red one too!

Dawn said...

Great cards Heather! I love the flowers! You need to come to NC... it has been in the 70's here!!!

Anonymous said...

These are so pretty Heather!! I love your stitching on the top card and the others are just so fab in flowers!! :) TFS!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP