Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Welcome to Wrap it Up!

>> Thursday, January 8, 2009

Posted by: Dawn Knight

Hey everyone! I hope Y'all had a great holiday and now it is time to think about the next one! So with the New releases from DRS Designs, I decided to get a jump on my Valentine treat containers for my Petite Diva's teachers and friends. The first one uses the ribbon card edger ,the mega flower oval, and the word sweet from this sentiment. I used white embossing powder for the designs and after I embossed the oval, I was able to punch it out with the marvy mega oval punch. SO EASY! and i love the look of the decorated edge. These stamps are just brilliant!
For the Lollipop, I used this giga scallop oval and this ribbon heart. I also used white embossing powder and then I simply punched them with the mega oval and the giga oval! this was quick and easy because I have to make ALOT of these(LOL)! I punched 2 holes and tied the ribbon on the oval and also around the lollipop stick! Super quick and easy!
Last, but of course not least, I made this little treat bag
with 2 4 x 4 coasters, eyelets and ribbon for the handles. I used my FAVORITE giga heart circle made to go with the giga scallop circle punch. Then I used the silhouette love heart and embossed them both with white embossing powder. I punched out the circle, cut out the heart and added the ribbon at the bottom of the circle. These are so quick and adorable... they are sure to be a hit at any Valentine party!
I really encourage you all to check out the mega and giga circle and oval stamps. They add so much to these paper punches and they are super easy to use! I hope that these treat ideas will get you in the mood for LOVE! Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Stef H said...

What fabulous ideas!

Stef H

Cathy Rulli said...

Great ideas! Love the coaster bag!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful treat ideas Dawn! TFS!

Janette said...

these are just darling projects Dawn!

Etha said...

Oh my gosh those projects are just too SWEET! :)
love all of them, great color combo too, just delicious!!

Jessica G. said...

Such a fun set of treat wraps! And those goodies look yummy, too!

mudmaven said...

OMG - these are wonderful! ~chris

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP