Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Love these new stamps!

>> Friday, January 23, 2009

Posted by: Jessica K.

Hello everyone and TGIF! This is my last blog post as part of the DRS Design Team. It has been such a wonderful experience working with this amazing company! Have you seen the post on SCS for the Design Team Guest Designer spot?? If not, check it out! DRS is an amazing company to work with!

Today I wanted to share a couple of cards that I have made with my favorite stamps from the last release. These images are so darn cute and the words inside are perfect! You can find these new designs HERE.
I just love how stunning this card is even though it is so simple. I first stamped the image in versamark and then onto my colored ink pad. I embossed with clear embossing powder, cut them out and popped them up on dimensionals.

I absolutely adore this sentiment! It can be used for any occasion and perfect for all teacher cards and projects!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Thank you to everyone at DRS for having me be a part of you first Design Team!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jessica, sad to see you are leaving. But I just wanted to say thank you for sharing and inspiring us all!

Jessica G. said...

I really like how these images look popped off the card base and the embossing really makes them stand out, too!

Stef H said...

Thanks for sharing all your beautiful cards.

Anonymous said...

So pretty Jessica! Love those images together!! You showed them off nicely! :) Thanks for sharing!

Etha said...

Ohhh love those cards!! very neat! Now if you all would please quit showing these amazing sentiments ;) I want them all!

Kelly L said...

Terrific look for both cards with the popped up images. Sorry to see you go. I have enjoyed viewing your creativity! :) Kelly

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP