Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Yet another Christmas card!

>> Tuesday, December 23, 2008


posted by: Angel
My apologies ~ I had this all ready to post, but blogger didn't accept it for some reason and I didn't know it until I just got back from work! Ack!! Anywho...
I love this candle and holly image! Everything was colored w/ markers, except for a little watercoloring on the candle. I added stickles to the flames and crystal effects to the berries. And of course, I had to add some *bling* above the sentiment! Check out our current blog challenge below ~ it's all about the *bling*!!!! Be safe in your holiday travels and thanks for stopping by! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

5 comments:

Jennifer E. said...

This is just beautiful! The blue outline really makes the colors pop--I love it's simplicity! Have a great holiday!

Etha said...

beautiful!! love that image and how you colored it, the candles are glowing!

Jessica G. said...

The Stickles and CE are the perfect accents for this image!

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous!! What a truly elegant creation!! :) TFS!!

Janette said...

very pretty and I love the touch of sparkle!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP