Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Happy Holidays to you!

>> Wednesday, December 24, 2008

posted by Etha...

Not sure how many times you can say "this is my LAST holiday card for this year..." so I think I'm going to quit saying that ;) But I can't post on the 24th with anything other than holiday wishes!!


I love this saying as it will be still ok even if my card is a tiny bit late! I added some bling in the corners of my saying panel, are you playing with us in our Bling Challenge??
Notice that I wrinkled up and inked the gold layer, this is to remind you to SAVE all those wrapping paper scraps. Even pieces that seem utterly destroyed after an enthusiastic ripping of packages, I bet they could all be used on cards :)

Happy Holidays!!

4 comments:

Jessica G. said...

What a great way to reuse wrapping paper -- to create a gorgeous card! Fun idea, Etha!

Sue said...

Great design, I keep picturing stars and 4th of July too!

Anonymous said...

WOW! This is so gorgeous!! Love the colors your snowflakes bring to the pallet!! :) TFS!!

Janette said...

beautiful card Etha! I love this idea and the gold wrapping paper looks fantastic.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP