Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Did you run out of time...

>> Sunday, December 21, 2008

posted by: Cathy

on making your holiday cards? Who says you have to send out Christmas cards...why not send out Happy New Year cards? I've received Happy New Years cards from several people over the years. Maybe they ran out of time or maybe they just wanted to be different. Whatever the reason, I thought it was cool!! So, never fear...if you ran out of time (we all do!!) here is some inspiration for you...you still have time, and if you think about it, you really have the whole month of January to celebrate the new year so there is plenty of time to get those projects done!!

Here are some New Years cards...

A winter theme...using the new DRS snowman. I love the font on this awesome sentiment...


A retro - new age kind of theme!!! Check out the new ribbon slide embossed in gold...with this "digital" sentiment...



Having a party this year? How about a cool New Years invite using the "New Years Square" and the new "invite" sentiment...



and a party favor...you could fill this with candy or confetti for midnight fun!!



This one also used the New Years square as well as the bubbly New Year sentiment and is one of the tree ornament boxes from one of the SCS challenges of a couple of weeks ago.

On that note...I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday and an awesome New Year!!

Thanks for stopping by today...
See you soon...

5 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Great cards! Maybe I should switch over to New Year's cards since I still haven't mailed my Christmas ones!!

Etha said...

what super neat examples!! I have done "new Year's cards" before, not really because I was late but because I wasn't sure if recipients "do" the whole Christmas thing or not :)

Janette said...

great cards Cathy! Also, a good idea too and one I may be using since I still have not mailed a single Christmas card- yikes!

Stef H said...

My Christmas cards are all sent and I've never, ever done New Year's cards. But it sure gives me something to think about!

These are great!

Stef H

Anonymous said...

Cathy, what gorgeous New Year creations and a fabulous idea for non-Christmas!! :) Never thought about this, but yes...I like it!! TFS!!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP