Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

More Christmas ideas

>> Wednesday, November 5, 2008

posted by Heather Lee-Reppen

Have you started your Christmas cards yet? I've been playing around with Christmas stamps for a couple months now and I just can't get enough of them. Have you checked out the Christmas section of the DRS Designs catalog yet? If you haven't, I highly recommend checking it out. DRS Designs has an incredible selection of wonderful Christmas and winter holiday themed stamps. Every time I look through the catalog I add more and more to my wish list! You can check out their Christmas images HERE and their Christmas sentiments HERE.
Today I thought I would share a few more of the Christmas cards I've made during the past couple weeks.



Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you all have a wonderful day!

9 comments:

Dawn said...

These are Just LOVELY Heather! great job!!!

Anonymous said...

These are all darling cards Heather! :) So pretty and sparkly!

Anonymous said...

Heather, beautiful cards!! Fantastic job on them!!

Kisa Peters said...

Oh these are great! LOVE them!

Janette said...

these are all seriously fabulous! My favorite is the snowman in the snowglobe. Awesome job!

Jessica G. said...

Beautiful cards! All are wonderful, but I think my favorite is the snowman in the snow globe -- too cute!

Cathy Rulli said...

great job! my favorite is the snow globe too!!!

Jennifer E. said...

Each of these are beautiful in their own way. I can't even pick a favorite! Nice Job!

Etha said...

wow such a great collection of christmas cards! thanks for sharing ;)

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP