Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Quick and Easy Sweeties!!!

>> Thursday, October 2, 2008

This is my Halloween Treat for this week! It is quick and easy enough to make a BUNCH of these for Halloween night for all of the little ghosts and goblins that stop by! I used the pumpkin ribbon slide from DRS Designs. I stamped it on white cardstock and colored it with copic markers and punched it out. I cut out the slots for the ribbon and tied it through the middle. Then I used a scallop circle punch for the black and mounted the pumpkin onto the black cardstock. THEN... I adhered the design onto a Lolly and put it into the pot to make a lovely and lickable decoration! The best part??? After the lollies are gone, then you can plant lovely Fall colored flowers in the pot for your Thanksgiving table!!! Hope you enjoyed this idea... I know the trick or treaters will!

7 comments:

Heather said...

Cute project Dawn!

Cathy Rulli said...

very clever!!!!

Etha said...

Wow this is fabulous!! What a wonderful idea and it looks SO decorative!! love it :)

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! How super cute and sweet!! I love these!! :)

Jessica G. said...

Another great idea for the ribbon sliders! A treat AND decoration all in one!

Janette said...

this is so very cute! great idea-tfs

Jennifer E. said...

Love how you decorated each sucker! These are so festive! Great job!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP