Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

S’More Birthday Wishes

>> Tuesday, April 11, 2023

 Hi Everyone, 

During the height of Covid, when we were all socializing outside and not sharing food, one of the things I did was make up individual packets of ingredients for people to make their own s'mores at our fire pit.  That ended up being my inspiration for today's card share.  

The colored card layers represent the chocolate, marshmallow and graham cracker that make up the delicious treat, and the twine is what I used to close up the cellophane bag.  I struggle for a while to choose an embossing folder for the background and eventually settled on using this Darice brand one. 

The S'more Birthday Greeting is newly released from DRS Designs and I stamped and fussy cut the Smooshed S'more to match.


I couldn't resist really playing off the deliciousness concept, so I took a chomp out of the corner of the S'more card by using a scallop punch on all the layers. 

Sending sweet wishes your way for a lovely spring day!

Karin


3 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh Karin, this is so clever and super adorable. I love that image and what a fantastic fun birthday card.

nwilliams6 said...

Karin, this is playful, fun and super creative. Love the texture and how you were inspired. Fab birthday card. Hugz

Robin Clendenning said...

What a cute card! Love the big bite taken out of the corner. Great e.f. to use with this! Really fun!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP