Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Follow Your Heart

>> Monday, April 10, 2023

I have a couple of cards for you today. Both use the same sentiment and are graduation cards. I am trying to get my graduation cards ready with the season quickly approaching. 


For my first card

  • I used my Cricut to cut out a graduate stencil and once the stencil was cut I placed it on my card base.
  • I then sponged red around the stencil leaving the graduate uncolored.
  • Next, I stamped the GO WITH THE FLOW FOLLOW YOUR HEART GREETING - 1049E in red in the center of the graduate and finished with a few scattered hearts.

For my second card:
  • I used a graduation cap stencil and stenciled that just along the left side of the card base.
  • Next, I stamped the GO WITH THE FLOW FOLLOW YOUR HEART GREETING - 1049E in red and layered that on a red card stock.
  • This card was finished with some scattered clear sequins.

Two different cards with the same sentiment. I hope this inspires you to create a few graduation cards with this perfect sentiment for a new graduate.

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my cards this week.

4 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

I was wondering when you were going to start your graduation cards as grad season is coming on us soon. These are fun and creative and very red! Great idea to make your own stencil too. Great sentiment! Hugz

Robin Clendenning said...

I love this sentiment for a graduation card, would never have thought of that!! It is really very perfect for it! Your red grad cards are wonderful for school colors and very clever ideas you used with the border of hats and the stencil idea too! Love them both.

Iceland said...

Thanks for the interesting and helpful posts

Karin said...

Wonderful graduation cards! I love that they're suitable for both men and women and I like the color combo too!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP