Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

A Trio of Party Toasts

>> Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Hello Crafty Friends,



The new Party Toasts is so adorable!  It totally makes me smile.  I have been thinking of how I could add some jelly or something to the toast next time - lol.  If you look closely at the middle toast, you can see my experiment on how I can cut down the top and use the image without the hat.  

I also used the new Birthday Toast Greeting which I cut up to add to the fun.  This background was painted up with the left over watercolors from the toast with a bit of teal added in.  To finish it all off, I doodled the sewn border and the squares, added a touch of Stickles, and fussy cut some of the butter pads to stack them.



I want to mention that this card was inspired by THIS scrapbook page done by Heather.B (she is the Featured Stamper at Splitcoaststampers.com this week). 



Hope your week is going well! 



Hugz,



Nancy

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh Nancy, this is so stinkin cute! I love the layout, love the colors, love how you cut the hat off then popped it up on dimensionals. Fabulous sentiment layout too.

Robin Clendenning said...

Looking at the thumbnail I couldn't wait to see this card up close...it is so stinkin cute! I was trying to image a card with the toast and you did it perfect! It couldn't be cuter!
Love your bg and the fussy cute party toast are the cutest! Wonderful card!

Karin said...

This is adorable!!! I love the multiple toasts and what you did with the sentiment too! Love that watercolor background and the faux stitching!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP