Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Deepest Sympathy

>> Monday, July 25, 2022

 

Sadly, we all need sympathy cards from time to time and I thought it was time for me to make a few more for my stash. I like to keep them very simple and easy to use for anyone.


This BRUSH IN DEEPEST SYMPATHY - 588G font works great for a very simple sympathy card.

  • I stamped the BRUSH IN DEEPEST SYMPATHY - 588G in black on white cardstock.
  • Next, I stamped the DANDELION PUFF - 380G in green right over the sentiment.
  • The DANDELION PUFF - 380G was colored with green copics.
  • I then die cut the panel and then used a reverse mask rectangle to sponge some blue distress oxide ink over just the left side of the panel.
  • The panel was popped up on dimensionals and finished with a few scattered sequins.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card this week.

4 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

Beautiful Lisa! Love the sky in kind of a stenciled look. Love the dandelion with that sentiment too! Your bling is just right.

nwilliams6 said...

Lisa, this is so soft and pretty and perfect for a sympathy card. Sweet and special. Hugz

Sue said...

What a beautiful Sympathy card Lisa! Your colors and set up are just perfection!

Karin said...

This is so soft, soothing and super pretty! Beautiful sympathy card!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP