Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Boots and Bling

>> Thursday, July 21, 2022

 Good morning!  

This appeals to me because I love cowgirl boots and if they have bling, all the better.

When I wear my blingy boots to church all the little girls just love them, so I know I'm not alone!  This cowgirl has bling on her hat, belt and boots!!


I have tiny rhinestones I added to hat, belt buckle, and the big boot alone with
Stickles Glitter Glue.

I also added some larger rhinestones in each corner.
Stitched die from Rubbernecker.

Thanks for visiting today!

Robin

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh Robin I love this so much! I love the blue, I love the layers behind the cow girl, I love the bling on the boots. This is just fantastic!

Karin said...

So where can I buy a pair of those turquoise boots??! Wow, this card is SO amazing, from the coloring of the gal to the bling on the boots!

nwilliams6 said...

This is super fun and the bling is fabulous, Robin. Super fun. We could make a stamping book on how to make western cards from your fabulous creations! Wow. Hugz

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP