Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Fall is in the Air

>> Sunday, September 27, 2020

 

I just had to use the MEDIUM SILHOUETTE LEAF - 701D to create a background for this fantastic WORLD CHANGED THANKFUL GREETING - 066H sentiment.

The leaves were stamped first with the lighter colors using my misti. Next I added a darker color on the stamp using a dauber and restamped over the first stamped leaf. That gave the 2 toned color to the leaves.

I then stamped the  WORLD CHANGED THANKFUL GREETING - 066H in red and matted on dark brown and used a dark brown card base. I finished with the pumpkin button from my stash.


I have a second card this week again. I needed to make another fall card for a friend and used this great LAID OUT SCARECROW - 024G. He is just the cutest scarecrow and I love making cards with him.

I first stamped the LAID OUT SCARECROW - 024G and the AUTUMN LEAF PILE - 575F. Next I created a mask for both of those images and masked them. I then stamped the HANGING SIGN POST - 773L. Finally I stamped the HAPPY FALL Y'ALL GREETING - 635B on the sign.

The entire scene was colored with copics and then I sponged blue and pink clouds. I mounted on a plaid red DP from my stash and added to a red frame on the white card base.

I think I will need to make a few more with this scarecrow. He is just adorable.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my cards.

5 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

Such cute cards Lisa! That scarecrow looks so cute on top of that sign post!!! Wow, perfect! Also love your beautiful colored fall leaves on the first card! Beautiful!

Shelia said...

Lovely fall cards, Lisa. Those leaves are beautiful on your first card & make a perfect background for this greeting. How clever to add the scarecrow on top of the sign! So cute!

nwilliams6 said...

Lisa, that scarecrow on the sign is soooo fun! What a great idea. Love the leaf background for the Thanksgiving greeting too. These are wonderful cards for the first week of Fall. Great ideas. Hugz

Sue said...

OMG!!! I love both of these cards! Great technique on the leaves, that I'm definitely going to "borrow" :) and I LOVE how you've got the scarecrow laying on top of the sign! Great idea and you've executed it perfectly with perfect colors and coloring!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Wonderful card, Lisa! Love the bright colors of fall leaves. & your scarecrow looks really comfy on to of that sign.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP