Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Gnome Sweet Gnome

>> Thursday, April 9, 2020

Good morning! 
Here are some of the new stamps from DRS Designs: 
Along with these I used Snail Toadstool, Ladybug Toadstool

For this next card I used 
and Mushroom Line (all new).
The other DRS stamps I used: Sleeping Gnome
I drew the tree and the window with shutters and punched the tiny butterflies.
I made the Gnome Sweet Gnome words with Wonderful Day Gnome Greeting
I hope you will enjoy making your own Gnome-y cards now.
Thanks for visiting today!
Robin

5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Robin, I can't tell you how much I totally love these cards. Each is a total delight and I am so in awe of all the stamps you put together and how creative you are. Wow. Love, love, love both of these. Amazing. Hugz

Shelia said...

Great cards, Robin! The peeking gnome on top of the wood slice makes me chuckle!i can see him rolling around the forest on it. Beautiful coloring & design on both cards. Very creative!

Sue said...

2 Adorable cards Robin! Both of your set ups are just wonderful! I'm so impressed with your tree/window and the gnome looking out! Both cards have so many elements and it's fun to find them all!

Karin said...

These both are just beyond charming and cheerful! Your scenes are so sweeet and I can't believe you drew the tree on the second card...You are beyond creative! Love the little greeting on the sign too! Gorgeous!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are wonderful, Robin! Love your gnome cards! That big wood slice is perfect w/ the tall pines behind it & toadstools in front. And your gnome home is so creative.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP