Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Magical Images and Stencils

>> Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Hello friends!

I have had a wonderful time using these new images from DRS.  On my first card, I used the Tiny Flying Fairy, the Mushroom Line Background, and the Deco Deepest Sympathy.  I sponged on some circles using a stencil.

On my second card, I used the new Peeking Gnome and Gnome One Like You Greeting. I drew my rock wall.  I got some ink on my white background so I stenciled some magical letters and a sun.
Hugz,

Nancy

5 comments:

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are wonderful, Nancy! Your sympathy card is so soothing & serene & I love your little gnome. That alpha bg looks super & I love the sun up in the corner.

Robin Clendenning said...

Great ideas Nancy! Both so original!! I love both of your bg's, love the little stone wall and your glittery additions!

Sue said...

Great cards Nancy! I never would have thought to use the fairy on a sympathy card but you totally made it work! Fun gnome card too!

Shelia said...

What fun cards, Nancy. The sympathy card is so peaceful looking with the line of tiny mushrooms. The background on the gnome card is fantastic! Very fun & creative cards!

Karin said...

Your sympathy card is so, so sweet! I love the background and the ethereal little fairy and darling little mushrooms are the perfect elements. I can't believe you drew a wall for the charming little gnome! So cute and clever!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP