Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Lucky To Have Friends!

>> Thursday, February 13, 2020

Good morning!!
I have some Lucky Charms for you this morning! LOL!
These are 2 friendship cards just in time for St Patrick's Day.
I don't really send out too many St. Patrick's cards but I do like to
send friend cards on occasion.
Who wouldn't like to get a card that says "You are so special
to me".  Really that is what both of these say.
For this first card I used DRS Designs stamps: 
The decorative die is by Sue Wilson.
I used a square punch to make the corners and a shamrock
die by Taylored Expressions.


My next card uses 2 different Sue Wilson dies together and

these DRS Designs stamps: Four Leaf Clover Friends and 
Four Leaf Clover   I used the same 2 colors of green ink as my first
card and pearls to embellish both cards.
These cards were both fast and easy!
Thanks for visiting today!
Robin

4 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Wowwee, Robin, these are sooooo pretty. Love the dies and elegance. Some of the prettiest St. Pats/Irish cards I have seen. Love them. Happy V Day tomorrow. Lots of hugz

Karin said...

Oh gosh, theses are so pretty! The die cut are gorgeous and the white and green color combo is so clean and fresh looking! Love :)

Shelia said...

Wow Robin, these are gorgeous! Those dies really show off these greetings! Absolutely beautiful!!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Gorgeous, Robin! Those dies are fabulous & really make your cards look so elegant. Love the unique shapes & added shamrocks.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP