Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Shamrockin' Day

>> Saturday, February 15, 2020

Welcome!

I sat down last night to make a fast card - which I did.  The surprising part and definitely something that's never happened to me before is that I was finished so quickly that I was actually able to add a few extra touches - go me!!!


I started my card by stamping our Shamrock Scroll around the perimeter of my card using green ink.  I stamped our Shamrockin' Day Greeting on a piece of scrap and after adding a bit of shading I masked off the four side and added some extra green ink.  Once it was all trimmed and layered I was shocked at how fast it had gone so I was able to take the time to color in all the shamrocks and when I still had a few more minutes I added the yellow around portions on the scroll!

Thanks for stopping by!
Sue

5 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

This is a beautiful card Sue!! Love the shamrock bg you made and the double frame in the center, love it!

nwilliams6 said...

Sue, what a great idea to stamp that shamrock scroll all around the panel. The two colors of green really look fabulous together. Super sentiment choice too. Great St. Pats day card! Hugz

Shelia said...

This is such a pretty card, Sue. The yellow shadows really make this pop!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is wonderful, Sue! I love your fun St. Paddy's day card w/ all the pretty shamrocks. The added coloring really makes them stand out.

Karin said...

This is such a happy card! I love how you embellished the swirls on the background! It's the perfect backdrop to the fun sentiment!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP