Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Froggie Valentine

>> Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Valentine's Day is fast approaching.  Why do I always pick to be on a diet this week?  To celebrate this week, my Sister decided to make a homemade triple layered cake with buttercream layers and some chocolate fudge icing that was amazing.  I ate a GIANT piece.  Gained another pound! 

I have a fun Valentine's Day card to share with you today.  I colored up the DRS Frog on a Log and paired it with the Love You More Greeting

Started with an Ink/Spray/Smash background, colored the image with colored pencils, added in some stenciling and a hand cut heart, and topped it off with a little Prima flower. 

Made this one super fast this morning before work.

Hope your week is going well.  Many hugz,

Nancy

5 comments:

Sue said...

What a sweet Valentine card Nancy! Love the blushing frog and the sweet little flower and your background is bringing to mind a foggy morning with the sun just breaking through.

Karin said...

Your Valentine froggy is so cute! I love him against the background you made and that little flower is perfect :)

Robin Clendenning said...

OMGosh, I love that pink frog!! Now you make me want to continue with Valentines!!! LOL! That is the cutest frog yet! Love the Eastery bg colors too, so beautiful! Cute, cute, cute!!

Shelia said...

Oh my goodness, how cute is this?! That pink frog is too much! Absolutely adorable Valentine.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How cute is this, Nancy! Your lovesick little pink frog is adorable & I love the colorful bg.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP